Monday, October 14, 2024

April 16-30, 2024 Doing the Routine Things and Making Final Preparations

16 - Tue-I had my 6 month checkup today at Stillwater. Then we went to Walmart. Later I went to my eye doctor and ordered new contacts. 

17 -Wed-Today was a putz day. 

18-Thu-I got a perm and haircut today. Steve also got his hair cut. We went to La Macarena for supper. 



More pictures of my Peony



Pam & I

19-Fri-After we got around we loaded up in the car and drove to Bartlesville to visit my sister and her husband. We went to lunch at Chili’s. Then we returned to their house and visited. By the time we got back home we were pooped and we just ate snacks for supper. 

20-Sat-Our morning routine was the same. After lunch we went to Stillwater  to Atwood’s and Walmart. Then back home.

21-Sun-We got around and then drove to Yukon to celebrate Logan’s birthday. We had Pizza from Hideaway and then cake and ice cream. Enjoyed our day!

Austyn and Marianna

Logan, Marianna, Sky

22-Mon-Today was laundry day. We always work together on this. I mowed the front yard and Steve did some weed eating. Later I picked up my contacts and the mail. We paid our car insurance and took care of some other banking business. I also worked on finishing our funeral plans (not fun, but necessary).

23-Tue-After we got around it was off to Linda’s so I could get my hair colored. I have to get rid of the gray! We went to La Macarena for supper. 

These Iris grow by our back fence. They were here when I moved in.



24-Wed-After we got around this morning we took the RV in for an oil change. Then we deleted pictures off the Trail camera card. In addition I paid some bills. Later we mowed the south side of the back yard. 

25-Thu-Another routine day. Nothing much exciting was noted. 

26-Fri-We drove to Oklahoma City for some shopping. I went to Cabela’s  to get some Life Is Good shirts - but they don’t carry them now. And it is too late to order them online. So I will go with the ones I have. We also met Kristi and John at Cheddars for lunch.

27-Sat-We were off to Stillwater Walmart to get groceries and meds. We were home for lunch. The we did some housecleaning. 

28-Sun-We carried some thing to the RV. The rest of the day was spent doing other routine things. Today we spent a lot of time watching TV coverage of tornado alerts!



29-Mon-We aired up the tires on the RV today. Then we completed the laundry and did some packing of the RV. Steve ironed two of his shirts and I paid some bills. We packed the tools in the pickup. 

30-Tue-We worked on mowing the front and side yard today. Then it was showers and relaxing. We did go out to La Macarena to eat with Linda and Hazel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment