Sunday, June 2, 2024

Feb 16- 29, 2024 Doing Some Springy Type Things

Feb 16 - Friday-I guess I was on the phone still trying to cancel the Best Buy one year Geek Squad membership. I ended up having to call twice to get it cancelled and off my credit card. I also spent time on the phone making doctor appointments. I renewed our Escapees membership. We staying inside most of the day because it was pretty chilly at 40°. Steve had the tingles again with his new MS pill. 

Feb 17-Saturday-It was cold today. So it was the usual stuff  and re-runs on TV. My note says it was too chilly for fun. I made Southwest Chicken Vegetable soup for supper.

Feb 18-Sunday-It was cold in the morning but the temperature improved later in the day. Steve spent a lot of time in the RV replacing the slides on the bathroom drawers. I watched You tube videos and caught up on email. 

Feb 19-Monday-Today we did laundry after our morning routine. Steve is still working on the drawers in the RV Bathroom. There isn’t much room to work in there-so it is difficult. 

Feb 20-Tuesday-Completed our morning routine. I checked on my credit card and found out that the Geek Squad charge finally got refunded. Perseverance pays off. I helped Steve put away his tools and we also did a short walk. Later I got a text from my niece that they had taken my sister Pam to the hospital - She had a bad UTI. Steve and I ate at La Macarena. 

Feb 21-Wednesday-I had a poor night’s sleep, but I got up at 8:45 anyway.  After our usual morning routine I rode with Steve to clean the batteries at the car wash. He worked on the batteries and then the water heater exhaust hole. Steve cut his little finger. This makes me his nurse. We have to watch it and take care of it, so it doesn’t get infected. 

Feb 22-Thursday- We had no AT&T cell service till afternoon. Steve was busy working on the water heater cover for the RV. I rode the stationary bike for one mile. Woo Hoo. 

Feb 23-Friday-Today we cleaned ou the big shed. We put some stuff on the curb with a free sign. I am not sure how we accumulate so much stuff. Things happen! We did some errands around town then it was back home. My sister, Pam got to go home from the hospital. 


Giveaway Items



Feb 24-Saturday-We got around and went on a short walk after breakfast. Thane watched as my team, OSU got beat by 2 points in overtime. They were playing our arch rival - OU. Darn!

Full Moon


Backyard shot of full moon

 

Feb 25-Sunday-We had a slow start today. Later Logan, Cielo and Mariana came to our house about 3:30. We took them out for pizza and they went home about 7:00 PM. 

Mary & Great Grandbaby Mariana

 

Steve and Great Grandbaby, Mariana

 

Cielo, Mariana, Logan


Feb 26-Monday-Today we picked up heartworm meds from the vet and then went to the post office. Later we did our Walmart run. We were home by 11:30. So then We just putzed around the house.

Feb 27-Tuesday-Today we did laundry. Then after lunch we worked on our bookkeeping and catching up the check book. We also took the dogs on a short walk. We had supper at La Macarena with Linda and Hazel. 

Feb 28-Wednesday-Well today must have been pretty routine. I didn’t have many notes. I fixed Chicken Parmesan and a baked potatoes for supper. 

Feb 29-Thursday-Today we ran errands. We stopped at the Dollar Store and Homeland and the Post Office, It was chilly  with sleet and rain this afternoon. These are the days we stay inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment