Monday, May 28, 2012

May 25, 2012 Friday

Slept til 9 AM - Windy and the high was 99 degrees today. I paid bills on the computer using my Iphone Hot Spot, then took a shower, put on makeup and fixed my hair. I talked to my cousin Kathy -- she is in the hospital in ICU but she is getting better and expects to get out soon. Irene came over about 1:15 and then we went to the American Quarter Horse Museum. I really enjoyed that since we used to raise and race horses. I studied blood lines a lot years ago in the late 70's and 80's. The admission fee was only $5.00 for seniors. Then we went to the Texas Roadhouse for supper. Back to the RV for visiting. After Irene left we watched Bonanza and rested. Then we went for a drive to check out the car races (none this Memorial Day week-end). We also drove by Steve's old house and around Amarillo -- took the dogs sight seeing-- Ha! Ha!. Back to the RV to be rocked to sleep by the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment