Friday, September 7, 2012

9/7/12 Friday Time is passing so fast!

Well on Friday the last day of August - Kristi, Austyn, and Logan came to our house for the week-end. Saturday came and we got all dressed up and went to Enid for Pam & JC's 50th wedding anniversary party. It was a great party! I served cake and got to visit with family and friends I hadn't seen in quite a while!! FUN!! Then on Sunday we stayed home and took it easy. Labor Day (Monday) we did laundry... man that never ends, especially if you want to wear clean clothes!. Tuesday, September 4th we drove to Enid and rode with Pam to take Marsha back to the airport. We had lunch at Zio's on Meridian in OKC. I had toasted ravioli and some tastes of lasagna & spaghetti from my sisters and Steve. They have great bread there and we filled up on that. We all ordered water to drink because we think paying $2.00 for iced tea is ridiculous!! On Wednesday - Steve & I went to Stillwater to buy some shoes and get groceries at Walmart---tiring! The next day (Thursday) we drove back to Oklahoma City for another appointment for Steve at the VA. He should be all caught up now! Today is Friday and so far we have done very little! The plan for me is to go to work Monday! That will be exciting since I have not been in so long. Hope I remember how to do that! Not sure what we will do this week-end. We will try to get up one or two mornings and clean out the RV from the trip. Because we still haven't done that! I think I am putting it off because if I go out there and work -- I will just want to load up and go again! Well I am signing off for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment