Friday, March 10, 2017

February, 2017 (I am writing this a little late!)

February was such a short month, I didn't get a blog written. WOW! Work still occupies my time three days per week and on the other days - mundane things take my time. The time is occupied by paying bills, watching TV, grocery shopping, cooking and working on my website, www.DietitianDelivers.com. I also sell Thirty-One gifts if anyone needs bags, thermal bags, totes, purses, jewelry, and other gift items www.mythirtyone.com/MaryKlinger. We met up with Kristi and the grandkids on February 12, 2017 for a pre-Valentine's lunch with them. We exchanged cards and had a nice visit at Texas Roadhouse. Steve bought some new walking shoes at Skechers outlet and then we went to Cabela's where I got some hiking shoes (Keen) and we both got some hiking socks. Next we went to Bass Pro Shop and Steve found a pair of hiking shoes (North Face) to try out. His feet have been bothering him and I finally convinced him to get some new orthotics fitted and made. There is a great guy at Stillwater, OK who makes them - Orthotic Prosthetic Solutions. We are hoping for excellent results. We have been trying to increase our walking --some longer walks, like 2 miles instead of 1 mile. The dogs love it when we take them to the country for walks. Steve and I each got the other one a little something for Valentine's Day to celebrate our love! On Feb 18, Steve & I were invited to an OSU-OU Bedlam Basketball game. Thanks to my great friend Kellie Bryant Sherrill! We enjoy the game and my alma mater Oklahoma State won! Yea, GO POKES! Final Score was 96-92! After the game we ate at Rib Crib - enjoyed that also. That pretty much covers the highlights for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment