Saturday, February 11, 2023

December 19 - 31, 2022 Christmas and Wrapping up 2022

 Dec. 19 - 25

Monday - The routine stays the same most mornings. After the routine things were completed we went to Stillwater to pick up Steve's new orthotics and shoes. The we stopped at Tractor Supply and Walmart Market to finish our shopping. We got home and unloaded our stuff. Next we just took it easy.  Tuesday - Today I went to PT from 12:30 to 1:30 while Steve did errands. At home Steve did some cleaning around the house to get ready for company. I finalized the Christmas cash presents. We met up with Hazel for supper at the Boomerang. Wednesday - Steve was vacuuming and cleaning today. I went to PT. Linda had thought about eating lunch with us - but she decided to get home. For our supper I fixed chicken breasts, brown rice and mixed vegetables.  Thursday - Steve is still cleaning, today it is the kitchen floor. I worked on the computer and completed my PT. Friday - We finally put our packages around the tree. Steve checked the RV heater. It has been really cold here and the kids may sleep in the RV. Maybe not if it is too cold. Austyn and Sky arrived tonight and we took them to La Macarena to eat supper. Linda joined us for supper. Saturday - it's the day before Christmas! Kristi, John, and Logan arrived about 11:30. I made Hobo Soup for lunch. It was yummy and so easy. Supper was at La Macarena here in town. It is our favorite place to eat! Sunday - Merry Christmas! I cracked some cinnamon rolls open for breakfast and then we opened presents. I put the turkey breast in the oven to get it started. We all enjoyed our presents and stocking stuffers. I didn't take many pictures of present opening except for Kristi & John. Because we got them engraved toasting glasses for the wedding. That was special. Then it was on to making appetizers and the remainder of Christmas dinner. After that we all just hung out  and relaxed. Austyn and Sky had to leave today because he had to work. I had cooked a spiral sliced ham also, and supper was ham and cheese crescent rolls. We probably won't need to eat for awhile. 


My Left Should with the new hardware.

We got a little snow on the 22nd



Toasting Glasses


Our Christmas Tree with presents


Dec 26 - 31
Monday - Breakfast today was cereal and or pop tarts. Kristi fixed turkey sandwiches for lunch. We looked at some arches for the wedding and other wedding related planning. Then Kristi, John and Logan had to leave about 2:00 to get back to work. After everyone left Steve and I just relaxed. Our supper consisted of snacks and berries.  Tuesday - Today was routine plus naps. Steve's back is giving him fits. We watched Oklahoma State in their bowl game and they got beat! Darn! I'm glad I didn't put out big bucks to go see it. Tonight we ate at La Macarena with Hazel and Stetson.  Wednesday - Today I went out for PT. After that, it was home for lunch. Steve and I went to Walmart Market for groceries. Then we unloaded everything at home and rested. Thursday - Today is Steve's Birthday! His back is giving him fits! We left for OKC about 3 or so and stopped at Camping World. I got him a new director's chair and an outside mat for his birthday present. Then we met the kids at Hideaway Pizza for his birthday supper. It was great! Friday - I called the pain management nurse to get Steve an appointment. Of course I had to leave a message. And since it is a holiday coming up, we probably won't hear anything for awhile. I had PT. When It was over we had lunch at home. I also did a load of laundry. Whoop Whoop! Saturday - The last day of 2022!  Today I did my PT at home twice. Then we watched football. TCU beat Ohio State in the bowl game. Steve is researching the RV heater. We stayed up to see the new year in and then went to sleep. 

Mary & Steve on his birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment