Monday, July 20, 2015

July 9, 2015 - Thursday

Today Steve and I washed the front of the RV and got the bugs off, I sprayed down the gravel and we put the awning back up along with a screen in front of it.  Kristi and the kids went to Round Lake state park and fished.  
They returned with 6 fish.  We took their pictures with the fish.  It was good, because they all caught some fish and it was a first for Austyn and Logan to catch their own fish!  They were extremely excited! 

Steve and I also drove into Athol to the post office.  We noticed the park is still pretty smoky on our way back.  We can see the smoke on Cape Horn Mountain.  More areas of the park were re-opened today and camping was back in full swing.  

 Today would have been my Mom's birthday, I still miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment