Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday - April 24, 2018 Another Day,No blahs today!

Today I had my routine follow-up with the doctor. He thinks I am fine, little does he know - I am a mess! LOL
Yesterday - I woke up maybe on the wrong side of the bed.  I just never felt all that good yesterday. I was tired but did not go back to sleep. I was grumpy - but could not pinpoint why. It was a Monday I guess. I thought those were gone since I am not working.
Anyway, what makes one day a better day than the next? I got less sleep last night than the night before - but I feel much better today.
I did take a nice evening walk last night with Steve and the weather was utterly gorgeous yesterday and so far today also.  Tonight we hope to join Linda and Hazel for supper! Tomorrow we will go to OKC and have the VA surgery PA check Steve's hernia repair - because sometimes it is causing him pain.
I have been checking my travel preparations and we are down to a short list. We need to take the RV out and check for leaks and shampoo the carpet. We need some new padlocks for the gates. We have to get final instructions to the yard work people. My hair needs color - although I like getting the Senior Discounts with my grayish hair! We need to change the oil in the generator. There are a few other odds and ends to take care of before we leave.
If you RV only part time (like we do), it is very necessary to have Travel Preparation lists and Packing lists.  We don't worry about things we forget much anymore - because we can always buy it on the road. But there are things like medicine and contacts, etc that we can't get by without.  The lists are those essential things that we can't just pick up wherever. We will both be glad to finish the medical appointments. Steve has had several and I know  he & I are both tired of them.
Stay well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment