Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Weekend! Saturday & Sunday June 9th & 10th

Saturday we walked and did a good job on our chores. We did a lot of walking and picking up trash. We hauled off the trash from our bear safe trash bin to the container site. We checked on the Bigfork fishing/boating access.

These folks are towing a floating boat dock to their property. They did the same thing last night. Now they are adding one more floating dock.





This pontoon boat has a deck and a slide - looks like a party!

We returned to the RV and putzed around, then we took a nap. We woke up in time to watch the Belmont Stakes and see Justify win the Triple Crown! What a great race He led wire to wire. I really enjoyed watching it. Before it got dark we brought in the awning again. We still had people putting in and taking out boats at 11 PM. These folks must be dedicated.

This property is very near the fishing boating access in Bigfork. We see it every time we check that spot! It is a property that has availability for several couples/families. If you have some time to kill, check it out at www.beardancemontana.com. If I win the lottery I might consider buying it!





Sunday
The day is not over yet as I write this, but I don't expect too much traffic here today because it is windy, overcast, cool and rainy. So we will take it easy. I am catching up the blog and I also did some bill paying. Steve straightened up  the RV. I made us some chili, which is perfect for this weather. We will do our chores this afternoon and probably take a nap. You never know, but I would probably bet on the nap part.  It is usually a pretty sure thing! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment