Friday, September 22, 2017

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 A little bit of not much

We have gotten into the lazy habit of sleeping in - imagine that! Steve didn't feel too hot today so we didn't make a great plan- We decided to try to find a support bandage/wrap that might help his suspected hernia. We also tried walking at the historic area where the fort was, but there were too many stickers for our dogs. So we scrapped that idea. We went to Rite Aid - no luck. Then we saw a Walgreen's and I went in and found a support that I thought might work - so I bought it. After returning to the RV Steve tried it out and we relaxed hoping he starts feeling better. I got out his reclining zero gravity chair and he took it easy. Later we went to the grocery store because we needed grub! It was Fred Meyers - Big and Busy! Then we returned home and I made chili! Yes it was cool enough her for Chili! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment