Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Life at Home March 18 - 22, 2020

Mar 18 - Wednesday
Steve & I went to Homeland for groceries and picked up the mail. Then we unloaded more stuff from the RV. Later Kristi and Austyn joined us. I made stew for supper and we watched TV after that.

Mar 19 - Thursday
We did a few loads of laundry. Then I made some ham and eggs for lunch. Then we started a project on the RV while we had help available.  Back some time last year when we went to Missouri to get new steps for our RV -we also bought an awning for the driver's side windows. This is not the big awning- just one that pops out to provide shade over the big dining room and living room windows. Steve had watched You Tube videos about how to attach it to the RV. So we all helped, especially Logan and Kristi. Steve directed and figured out what to do. It was windy, but the temperature outside was nice. It went pretty good and we were happy to get that done. Later we picked up pizzas for supper and had a campfire with S'mores in the back yard.

Mar 20 - Friday
Today we piddled with more laundry. Steve & Logan went to the hardware store to get something for the awning. There is one or two more steps to finish it up. Kristi picked up lunch from Braum's and everybody ate. Steve and I also worked on our bank statements.  Later Kristi & Austyn went home so Austyn could work. I talked to both my sisters. I made chicken soup for supper.
I completed the 2020 census online - it only took about 5 minutes. Very easy

Mar 21 - Saturday
It was a cold morning and we got up early to take advantage of the senior hour at Homeland. Grocery shopping is not my favorite thing - and especially not early in the morning. Why did they set the senior hours for grocery shopping so early? I like to sleep in. After lunch we drove to Stillwater Walmart so I could pick up my medications and a few more grocery items. Steve stayed in the vehicle, because we don't want him to get exposed to the COVID-19. When we got home, I made chicken enchiladas for supper and we played a few card games with Logan.

Mar 22 - Sunday
We stayed home today and didn't do anything exciting. We did take a walk in our neighborhood. Later I fixed meatloat, potatoes and salad for supper

No comments:

Post a Comment