Tuesday, April 7, 2020

March 23 - 29, 2020 Busy Week

Mar 23 Monday
We  had breakfast and watched some TV.  I checked our temperatures and we do NOT have any fever. We ordered Shade Pro for the RV front Window. It will attach to the outside of the front and side windows to help keep the sun from making it so hot inside.  I also made an appointment with Kjelshus RV Repair in OKC to check our big slide and jacks. I has sent a message to Steve's VA health provider and she called us back. I just wanted to check with her and see if any of Steve's medications needed adjustment or change due to the Corona virus. She said they would be fine and said if we get sick to Hydrate, take Tylenol, rest and use cough medicine if needed.  I also worked on the blog.

Mar 24, Tuesday
I was up at 9:00 AM today. I attended Weight Watchers Virtual Meeting.  All WW meetings are on Zoom now. No in person WW meetings since COVID-19.  We also checked our mail and took our house insurance to the agency and dropped it through the slot. We washed the Pickup (drive thru) and Steve & Logan also took the RV down and washed it at the car wash. Steve also took my car's lien release down to the tag agency and got in just before she closed down (for the Corona). According to the governor, it seems Oklahoma is closed.

Mar 25, Wednesday
We got up early this morning and drove to Vance Air Force Base as Enid to get my military ID renewed.  We toured around a bit then went to the Exchange and Commissary. Next we drove over to Pam and JC's to check them out. They were doing good. We also stopped at Walgreen's for some items  I needed and got new passport photos made. We did all that then got home in time for lunch. In the afternoon, Steve & Logan worked in the back yard to try to re-route the water that is washing out the grass in front of the RV port.  They did a good job!
Steve & Logan checking out planes







Mar 26, Thursday
When the morning routines were complete, I worked online to complete our passport renewal documents. That was an interesting process. Our passports don't expire until August, but if we are in Montana, it would be hard for us to complete them there. Since we were renewing and not getting our original passports, we could do it online. So you complete the information online, then print it, sign it, add your photo and a check, then mail it in.  DONE!  I also did a little laundry and Steve & Logan worked on the ditch behind our house - water drainage trouble. . I had some phone conversations also.
Bears in my window for kids Bear Hunt (Facebook) Hard to see because I have screens and dirty windows!

Our neighbor's sign (across the street). The WELCOME is crossed out!  Social Distancing


Mar 27, Friday
We did our morning routine and reviewed the passport documents prior to mailing them. Later we had lunch and then took Logan to OKC to meet with Kristi. He is returning home for awhile. We met at Target and not one of us got out to shop. We are being careful! After we arrived home, we took a nap and picked up supper - because I didn't want to cook.


Mar 28, Saturday
We were up early, then I went back to bed. Later I tried to make face masks after lunch. The instructions were confusing, so I stopped. I helped Steve clean up leaves in the back yard. Later we fired up the grill and cooked hamburgers and potatoes outside! They tasted really good.

Mar 29, Sunday
We did our usual morning routing and watched some TV. After lunch we sat outside for a bit. Then we picked up our mail and took the dogs for a walk around the square. Later it was more routine stuff and TV.  I fixed us a nice supper of pork roast, baked potatoes and carrots.
Steve & I outside, enjoying the sunlight.



No comments:

Post a Comment