Sunday, August 12, 2012

8/6/12 Monday - Back to Missoula

We called the VA first thing this morning. Talked to someone who said all Steve's (oral) meds were sent to the RV Park at Missoula, MT. I had called the RV Park Saturday and they said there was nothing there for Steve. So I called them back today (Monday) and they said yes he had 2 packages there. After we shampooed the carpet in the RV we drove back about 140 miles one way to get them. Took us most of the day. At least the drive was pretty and on the way back we stopped at Museum of America near Polson. Steve really liked it and I did too. It would take about 3 - 4 days to see all the stuff they have there. It is quite a collection. When we got back to the RV we ate soup and Cheese & Crackers. The we watched our Yellowstone DVD and went to sleep. Also I was not dizzy today - Yea! I have quit taking Claritin every day to see if that helped and I believe it has.

1 comment:

  1. Next time you're up in that area, there is a KOA there at St. Mary's. It is a beautiful place to stay. It is run by the Blackfeet tribe I believe. Glad you are having a great time and trip.

    ReplyDelete