Sunday, July 21, 2019

June 7, 2019 On the job at Echo Lake

We got up and around, walked the dogs and did our chores. Tony Powell (our boss) said he would be down and bring some stuff. He got here about noon.  Earlier in the morning an older gentleman had asked about unloading some docks - I said  OK - people did it last year. Then they showed up with a crane and the boss arrived about the same time. I told him I did not know they were bringing a crane to unload the docks - I felt bad. Tony wasn't too happy - he said they have to have a permit - because it was a commercial business doing it - not a private entity. So I learned something.
Crane

The lake is low!



 We went to Bigfork and checked the access, went to the the grocery store and hardware store. We showed Logan some of the town. When we got back to the RV, we walked the dogs and Logan skipped rocks. We set up the picnic table and awning. It was a nice day and we sat outside some. I fixed chicken and noodles for supper. We all walked the loop road and sat outside. We watched TV and went to bed tired!



No comments:

Post a Comment