Saturday, June 9, 2012

6/9/12 Saturday Hanging around the RV

Well we got up and around. Rufus smelled dog food and he was hungry -- which was a good sign-- I put all his pills in dog food and he ate them--no problem. Today we just stayed here at the RV and piddled with stuff. I took Zoey for a walk on the rocky hill on the West side of the RV park. She loved it. Again naps--Wow there haven't been many days without a nap! We may take a drive tonight. Gonna fix supper in the RV. The mornings here are very cool and pleasant and then the wind usually picks up later in the day. Also Steve's shots have not shown up here yet--so I guess we will stay awhile. I found out my sister Pam who is visiting my sister in Florida was sick yesterday and better today--Woo Hoo! Just heard from my sister Nancy who bought a new car today--Good for her!

2 comments:

  1. Are you on the South Rim or the North Rim of the Canyon? Your campground looks nice. I understand that the North Rim is just beautiful with pine trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to the Grand Canyon from the South Rim. The area around Flagstaff is very nice. Actually here at Williams there is some nice forest area also. I think it is a little more difficult to get to the North Rim.

      Delete