Sunday, December 30, 2018

December 17 -23, 2018

Mondays roll around every week, but now that I am not working, I don't mind them at all! We did some chores around the house. Then we went on an excursion to Stillwater for shopping. Belk, Lowe's, Big Lots and Walmart. We were able to complete a little more of our Christmas shopping. I ordered pizza for supper and Steve went and picked it up.
Steve & I getting in the Christmas Spirit!
Tuesday I worked on the blog and putzed around the house. I spent a lot of time with Apple support because my pictures would not download from the phone to the laptop. I was probably chatting with 3 different techs for 2 or 3 hours at different times. All of them had different suggestions that did not work. I finally used the cord for my iPad and it worked! I solved the problem myself! We watched some more of the Full Time Freedom Videos! They are fun! Tonight we celebrated Christmas with Linda & Hazel at La Macarena. We exchanged presents and had a good time visiting!
Wednesday was another day of wrapping presents. Then a trip to town for the mail and cash from the bank to put in Christmas envelopes.
Thursday 20th -  I did a few errands around town. Steve had bad pain in his back and was up at 4:00 AM - he didn't get much relief all day. So he mainly stayed in his zero gravity chair.
Friday-21st - rolled around and Steve & I went to Enid and picked up my sister Pam for lunch at Chili's. Then we shopped at Dillard's, Lowe's, and Penney's. I think the Christmas shopping is now complete. We stopped at Tops & Stripes to inquire about their backup cameras for the pickup - but the price is $500. So we will buy one from Amazon and do it ourselves. Today the wonderful congress and president decided to shut down the government because they can't agree. Can't we all just get along?
I saw a beautiful moon rise on this the shortest day of the year!
Moon coming up!
Saturday, 22nd -We got up and around a little earlier today and headed to Walmart in Stillwater to finish buying the groceries for Christmas - many last minute food items that we didn't already have. When we got back about 1:00 we finished wrapping the presents and had a sandwich for lunch. Then I napped. I fixed us a pizza for supper and we watched a movie on Amazon Fire. The kids arrived about 8:30 or so and the dogs were ecstatic!  Next we watched Kronck Christmas and then it was time for bed.
Sunday, 23rd - Today is the eve of Christmas Eve. Kristi & Austyn went to Stillwater and shopped for their last minute gifts. I fixed Ham and Scalloped potatoes for supper. Then we played Clue & Yahtzee. That was fun! We are all trying to be good so Santa will visit us!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment