Tuesday, December 18, 2018

November 12 - 18,2018

Monday begins with laundry and I did a blog post. I am so far behind on this blog - it is unreal. But I am going to try to catch up. I mainly do this for a record  for myself. It can be helpful!
We woke up to snow!  It was pretty and I took some pictures!










I talked to Linda today and we discussed some family matters. I started scanning notes that my Dad had written and I have had for twenty years. I plan to scan them and put them on flash drives for some of my relatives who are interested in reading them. It is interesting to me - my Dad was a positive thinker and always was making notes on things he read.  I forgot to take my medicine today and had a poor  night's sleep. I will try not to do that again!
We have been watching recorded shows and also Amazon Prime. We like Man in the High Castle - such a different story.  Sometimes it is complicated and we have to go back and watch parts again.  We had supper with Linda  and Hazel. This week we have also taken care of some financial stuff.
On Thursday - November 15, 2018 - I got a permanent. We were at the beauty shop awhile and visited. We watched Thursday night football.  Friday included a Walmart run!  So exciting!
Saturday was nice - we went to a craft fair here in Perry. We didn't buy any crafts but we did eat pie! Steve and I split a piece of cherry pie, and we sampled Linda's Coconut Macaroon pie and Upside Down Lemon Meringue pie.  All were delicious and you can google the recipes!
Sunday we watched the Dallas Cowboys beat Atlanta Falcons! We were surprised and happy. We also went to Lowe's.
I cooked a pork loin roast this week and we had sandwiches from it one night, another night I made pizza, then turkey burgers, chili and two nights out to eat.  I seem to make burgers, pizza and chili quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment