Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 13 & 14, 2015 Thursday and Friday

Thursday-
This was a day of rest and recuperation (R & R).  We just hung out and took naps and watched TV til evening.  In the evening we loaded up the dogs and went to the other side of the park to walk and look for deer.  I enjoyed the evening, it was cool and the sky was beautiful.  I took quite a few pictures with my phone and just really enjoyed the outdoor beauty of Farragut State Park.
 



Friday-
Today was busy.  First we went to Walmart in Hayden, where I got a haircut and we stocked up on groceries.  Then we ate at Jimmy John's and returned to the RV.  We messed around a while then went to Bayview to do laundry.  It was extremely smoky.  

The smoke from several fires in Washington and other parts of Idaho is drifting our way.  We would surely like for it to rain.  
While we were at the laundry, I soaked up some free wifi to renew my CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator) and update my learning plan for RD (Registered Dietititan) status.  I made good use of my time.  

When we got back to the RV - there was a deer right near the Brig Museum.  I tried to take a picture, but it was dark and my flash went off.  The best picture has our Smoky the Bear showing on the dash. Anyway I tried to get the deer's picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment