Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 30, 2015 Sunday Potluck

We were really lucky this morning, it started raining!  Oh Boy, were we happy.  Hopefully it is enough to put out many of the wildfires that keep sending smoke our way.  We took the dogs out, but they did not want to walk.  They were afraid they would melt in the rain.  So we put them back up in the RV and finished our morning routine. 
We opened the museum and boy did we have a crowd.  I guess people didn't have anything to do since it was raining and decided to come to the museum.  We were busy until about 12:30 and then it slowed down.  Errin (our boss lady) came by and visited with us.  I had put out a sign to close at 4:00 PM and she said we should have closed at 3:00.  But I had already made the sign and knew we would have plenty of time.  
We closed the museum on time, walked the dogs and went to the Potluck.  It was nice, and very chilly-52 degrees.  I was really glad I had my heavy duty Idaho Parks sweatshirt!  The season is winding down and people are getting ready to return home or take a break and move to their next workamping position.
When we got back to the RV, the dogs were ready to walk.  But we cut our walk short since it was chilly and came back to the RV and relaxed.  I had my electric blanket over me, so glad I brought it!
Forgot to take pics today, but the water is leaking again, so will run this again and put in some deer pics from the other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment