Friday, September 25, 2015

Thursday, September 24, 2015 Short Drive

Today we slept in again.  About 9:00 when we got up.  We debated about whether to move on or sit around for the day.  Finally I remember that I was going to call Camping World in Albuquerque to see if they could look at our RV Refrigerator. They said we could be placed on the list to look at it Friday - try to get there by 8:00 AM.  OK, we decided to pack up and move to Albuquerque.  We can still move fast if needed.  

I got a reservation at Enchanted Trails, since it is right next door to Camping World.  We hit the road about 11:00 AM and had a fairly easy drive.


We got settled in and walked the dogs some and had a little lunch.
Next we had a nap!
Later we unhooked the pickup and went a got supper.
After that it was time to watch some football and do a little banking.  I also did a jigsaw puzzle on the iPad.  I have been enjoying doing them this summer.  
Not too exciting!  I talked to Marsha and Pam today, they are good. 
We have some vintage cars and camping trailers here.



No comments:

Post a Comment