Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday, June 5, 2015

Today is another work day.  It started out slow - I didn't have many visitors until about 11 AM.  It is still slow, but steady.  I helped someone look for grass seed for one of the campgrounds, but we looked at all the unused rooms in the brig and did not find any grass seed.  We did find an old bear (taxidermied) that is no longer on display!  
When people arrive at the door -I say "Welcome to the Brig Museum"  please sign our guest register.  Then I tell them a little about the Naval Training Base and give them a tour guide handout. I also explain that we have movies they can watch.  In addition, if children are along - I ask to see if they want to do the Scavenger Hunt and earn a Junior Ranger Button!

Tonight I plan to make pizza in the convection oven and we will take a walk on one of the trails.  We plan to do a loop tomorrow that includes Troy, MT and more scenery!  More pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment