Friday, June 5, 2015

Wednesday, June 3, 2015


We did the morning routine as usual.  Next up was a trip to Walmart for supplies and to get a better signal for online banking, etc.  We also got haircuts at Walmart (Cost Cutters).  Hopefully we won't look so shaggy!
We left about 11 AM and got back to the RV about 3 PM.  So it made for a long day for us and  the dogs.  They stayed at the RV and so we went for a nice long walk with them when we got home!  We went to the day use area.  We saw a lot of wild roses (thanks to Errin for telling me what flowers we looked at).  

If we are out walking, I take a picture and then text her to ask what it is if I can't figure it out with my garden app.
There are so many nice areas to go walking/hiking in this park!  Lots of trails!  And the scenery is always stunning!


I didn't have my purse and did not have any quarters for the spotting scope.  So I was unable to look for the mountain goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment