Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday - June 16, 2015 Laundry

This morning we got up a little later.  We took a pretty good walk this morning, through the woods and back through part of Ward Loop campground. I finished reading a book I had started and then we decided that we better get the laundry done.  So after lunch, we went to Bayview and did laundry.  This also requires having an ice cream cone!

Since we did not have any dogs with us after doing the laundry, we went to Beaver Bay.  This is the swim beach area at Farragut State Park.  It is really nice.  You go down a steep hill to access the lake.  I saw a duck with a purple head (no idea what kind). 

 We saw some kids paddling a canoe!  They were cute!  




When we finished this and got back to the RV, we took a little rest,then had supper.  We were going to watch TV, but couldn't find anything interesting.  So at 8:30 we went walking and driving to see deer.  We saw 6 deer- but I didn't get pictures of them.  I got my 10,000 steps today! Woo Hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment