Friday, June 5, 2015

Monday & Tuesday June 1 & 2, 2015


We worked on Monday and Tuesday...
Monday - I counted the donations to the museum and the people who have signed the visitor registry.  Steve cleaned the pollen off the fire truck and the green truck, put together the new vaccuum and swept the floor.  He also cleaned off a few of the cases.
We walk the dogs about 3 times per day at least and try to make longer walks each day! 
Tuesday-Same routine stuff.  We only had 7 visitors and they did not arrive until about 3 PM.  I was going to close early at 4 PM - but had 2 more and 3 more -for a total of 7 for the whole day.  I am so glad I have an iPad to pass the time doing jigsaw puzzles, or reading on my kindle.  I also look at tourist destinations of places to go around here.  We had some visitors from Canada, who were previously from England.  They had biked around the park and they were quite nice to visit with.  Most of the people who come to the museum are nice, but some like to visit more than others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment