Sunday, June 4, 2017

Today's Dietitian Conference - Day 2 Monday May 22, 2017

Of course there is always the morning routine - get dressed walk dogs, have some breakfast, put on makeup and fix hair! Then you feel like you need to get another nap. Steve drove me to the conference hotel and dropped me off. The riding/driving in this town is pretty exciting. I attended 4 sessions throughout the day and only got sleepy during the one before lunch. When lunch time came, the exhibits opened and I walked through those picking and choosing what to taste and what to pick up. They served us sandwiches, chips and a cookie - I was good and did not eat the cookie, since I had sampled other stuff. When the conference was over, I called Steve and he came to pick me up. I waited at the door of the hotel, and when I saw him I ran out and jumped in the pickup. We went to Landry's for our supper. It was great food and I highly recommend it. The service was also excellent. We strolled along the walkway by the lake until it started to sprinkle on us - then we returned to the pickup and drove back to the RV. After we got back we walked the dogs and relaxed. I found out this morning that Kristi went to Amarillo this morning because her mom had a heart attach and got a stent placed. So another exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment