Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 24 & 25, 2016. Wednesday and Thursday. Great Falls, Montana

Wednesday
This morning we did our laundry!  Boy was that a necessary activity! It was that or go shopping! We went to the BX, didn't find anything to buy.
I worked on my website this afternoon since we had a cell phone signal.  I had some people that had requested items from the website. 
For supper, we ate at McKenzie River Pizza.  They forgot the ground beef on our pizza.  I asked about it and we got a little discount--I would prefer people would just fix it correctly.  It was good pizza, a poor waitress, had to practically beg to get her to take care of refills, the messed up pizza and the sweetener for Steve.  Oh, well. 
Next we went to Scheels and I got some new shoes to walk on they trails with. Then back to the RV.  We always walk the dogs about 3 or more times per day.

Thursday
Today I got up a little earlier and called my sister, Pam and wished her a Happy Birthday!  She was already headed to work! She sure does like to work!  She has a good work ethic.
Next, I called the person who wanted information from my website.  He decided to by a set of menus and the snack list.  That is my first sale! Woo Hoo!
Steve and I took the dogs for a nice walk along the Missouri River walking trail.  




They loved it.  We drove the River Drive and did some car sightseeing.  


Then back to the RV, more work emailing stuff to clients.  I messed up and sent the documents in pages (Mac) - than had to re-send them in PDF format, so the person could open the file.
After that - I had a short nap, we walked the dogs. Steve and I ate supper at Cafe Rio.  We liked it.  You walk through a line and they build your salad, burrito, or whatever just like you request.  Nice! And it tasted good!  Yum!
Next a little trip to JC Penney's for some new jeans - I let Steve buy these for my birthday tomorrow!!  Oh yeah!!  I am having a birthday extravaganza! Maybe I can get Steve to buy this for me for my birthday!  😀

The dogs working on digging something out of that hole! Busy Dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment