Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July 2016 Yes, I am way behind on posting

Well it has been hot here in Oklahoma!  No news there! July has been slow, fast, hot, and believe it or not - We got a lot of rain on July 29th and 30th! That is very unusual for Oklahoma.
A cute picture of Poopsie for the blog!


I have been busy working on my Dietitian website - Dietitian Delivers. I finally gave in and paid for some help to get my site up and running. 
On July 6 it was 104 degrees. Most days have been very hot - upper 90's and humid - plus we have been under a HEAT DOME! New weather term over the last few years! Global Warming has got us! 

In addition I have also focused on my thirty-one business. I ordered a starter kit for fall and also went down the the junior rodeo here in Perry last week-end and did a give-away of a nice duffle bag and set up my products. I got a few nibbles.

We went to a soccer game that Logan played in one week-end this month and also visited my sister Nancy in Oklahoma City. 
Steve and I went to see Weird Al on Sunday July 17 in Enid - that was a hoot! Great fun seeing him and seeing the crowd that came to watch him perform! Yes we would go again - he put on a good show and the tickets and event cost was $90 for both of us.


We had an old fashioned gully washer on Thursday, July 28 - I took a few pictures of it! Then Saturday was the Jr. Rodeo here. 

On Sunday July 31,2015 - we celebrated Austyn's 14th birthday with lunch at Olive Garden in Oklahoma City, followed by the movie: The Secret Life of Pets! We all enjoyed the movie and then we strolled around Quail Springs Mall. She bought some jeans with her birthday money! She liked all her presents and the celebration. When she got home - her mom had bought her a guinea pig -- new pet. Well that about finishes July!

No comments:

Post a Comment