Saturday, July 1, 2017

Headed West - June 28, 2017

Billings Montana is on the agenda - no sightseeing. So today we got off to a good start. We were on the road by 9:00. We jumped on I-94 which heads SW to Billings, MT--we thought about taking 200 across Montana which is supposed to be nice, but we want to get to Washington and settled before the 4th of July. We got gas just before crossing into Montana-no problems. Then we enjoyed the scenery. The Yellowstone River runs near I-94 - so I got some pictures of it.
We also crossed over the Powder River near Terry, Montana and the Tongue River later (no pic). Saw farmers irrigating at Ismay, Montana. After Steve drove awhile - I took over again and drove about 2 hours- while he relaxed held Poopsie. (I'm really happy to be driving, but he caught me with my mouth in a weird way- I never take good pictures!)
We checked in to the Billings KOA about 4 PM. I made us Chili and we ate early. Then we went to Auto Zone and returned the RV fuel Filter - no adaptor - went to Napa - got another on - no adaptor. Steve can't get our old one loose from the fittings so we need something different. We were tired but needed some supplies so we also went to Walmart. We were pooped when we got home about 9:00 PM. Also, the satellite dish can't see through trees here!

No comments:

Post a Comment