Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 More North Cascades National Park

Today we got up and took it a little slow, walked the dogs and so on. Then we got around and I drove us back to the visitor center, where we looked around. They didn't have any neat postcards or T-shirts - so I didn't spend any money - I just stamped my NP Passport Book and got a stamp for it.
We drove on to Newhalem and walked the Trail of the Cedars. It was a very nice trail with informative signs.
We walked across a suspension bridge to get to the trail. The dogs behave pretty good - then we went back to the RV and took it easy.
I fixed supper tonight and then we walked around our campground which is beautiful. We have no cell signal here, but it has wifi. It is a very nice rV park - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment