Monday, July 17, 2017

July 16 & 17, 2017 Sunday & Monday: Chores and Sightseeing

Sunday -
We slept late today! Nice - enjoyed that. Then Steve took his rocking chair apart and so we went to Lowe's for part and of course Walmart for supplies. Then we stopped for frozen yogurt. It was Senior Sunday and we got half off because I was over 60! Woo Hoo! I fixed us a nice supper and we watched Longmire after walking the dogs. Another good day.

Monday-
First off, I fixed breakfast for us again. I am nice sometimes! Then we walked the dogs about 30 minutes and took nice showers. My sister Marsha in New Jersey has surgery (colon re-section) today. She is in my thought and prayers. We did go and explore the Skykomish River. It is a marvelous color of turquoise or green in many places. The water is just lovely. We so enjoy seeing the mountains and trees with the clear water rivers.
We hiked with the dogs at Wallace Falls State Park - didn't get to the falls, it started heating up so we just enjoyed our walk.
Then we stopped at Big Eddy - a place to get in the River. The dogs love exploring these spots!
We got home and I decided to catch up the blog.
We ate Mexican food at La Tierra (not great at all). Then back to the RV.
My sister  had a long surgery and Tony (husband) said she was still out when I talked to him.  Hope to find out more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment