Monday, July 17, 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017 Tracking a package

Today I cooked us Turkey Bacon, Eggs and Toast. We did odds and ends. I tracked a package that Hazel sent us. Went to the welcome center - they said: package at office if it has arrived. Went to the office - no package - back to RV. Checked some bills and bank account. Made the bed, fixed our mattress pad. Then I re-checked the package about 2:30- tracking number said it was delivered - back to office to pick it up - Lady (not the most friendly soul) said she hadn't been to the Mailbox yet - working on a deadline -- if we wait a few minutes she'll check on it. OK we sat and waited - pretty soon she checked, Yes! our package arrived! Yea! We walked back to the RvV. I started to watch TV - and figured out my FItBit wasn't on my wrist:  check the bed, RV, outside the RV by our chairs, no FitBit. I walked back to the the lodge office and saw it under the couch where I had been siting! What a relief - I didn't want to have to buy a new one! then we watched Longmire, fixed supper (sloppy joes & yogurt) and walked the dogs. Next we had a campfire again and fixed S'mores - Yum! That's it folks! I did take pictures of the tiny houses that they rent at this Thousand Trails here in Leavenworth, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment