Saturday, July 8, 2017

Medicine, Movies, Moon July 7, 2017 Friday

I wanted to get my medicine filled. This was a process - first call the Walmart in Wenatchee, WA (23 miles away -takes 45 minutes to get there) - one of my prescriptions was out of refills - call my doctor's office - ask them to call in my refill to Walmart at Stillwater since the Perry Walmart is closing. Called Wenatchee back - no they can't see the prescription in the computer yet. Called Stillwater back - they said have Wenatchee call them - then I called Wenatchee back to tell them and low and behold they see it in the system! Still in a heat wave here! This is the Rock Island Dam - we saw it on the way to Wenatchee.
We went to pick up the meds ands supplies and returned home- today the RV stayed cooler. We got another car sunshade to cover the skylight in the shower.
This made a huge difference in keep the RV cooler. We stayed at 76 degrees or less. Yesterday we got to 88 or 89 degrees inside - not fun. Steve and I went to the lodge about 7:-- PM and watched the movie they had - "The Day After Tomorrow." It was pretty good. Then I took some nice evening pictures and also some pictures of the moon.
I am still trying to find a good source on the geography of this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment